My goal is to make your shopping experience with My Naava Soul as enjoyable as possible! In the best of relationships there are always challenges that arise and in my relationship with my customers, I know there will be times when items have to be returned for many different reasons. So, I am going to do my best to communicate the expectations and guidelines for handling returns. Ready.....here we go!
- Merchandise that is FREE FROM: deodorant stains, make-up stains, perfume stains, food/drink stains, perfume stains, any bodily fluid stains, cigarette/cigar smell, perfume smells, animal hair, any overall appearance of being worn
- Merchandise with the original tags intact
- Unused merchandise
- Returns must be postmarked within 15 days of the date you received your shipment (unless merchandise was defective or damaged-see below)-No Exceptions. Any returns postmarked after 15 days are considered ineligible for a return and will be shipped back to the customer at his/her expense.
- There may be merchandise defects that for whatever reason go undetected and for this reason, please carefully inspect your package once it's received. You will have 3 days from the time you receive your package to notify me of the problem. After 3 days, the merchandise is ineligible for a return.
- Notify me via text or a phone call and I will return your call within 24 hours and we will discuss our next steps.
- You will know an item is clearance because the price will end in .97 (for example $12.97). All clearance items are considered FINAL SALE and are ineligible for returns.
- Earrings or any type of body jewelry are FINAL SALE and are ineligible for returns
- Store Credit will be issued. Refunds Are Not Issued
- Store Credit never expires
- Store Credit is sent to the customer via an email that outlines the procedure to redeem the credit. Store credit is issued as soon as the return is deemed an eligible return
- Because I may order a limited quantity of a certain style, I cannot guarantee merchandise exchanges. Therefore I do not do exchanges. But if the item happens to be available, feel free to purchase it with your store credit or purchase something totally different.
- Enclose the following documentation with your return: the original or a copy of the invoice, OR a printed copy of the confirmation emailed to you when you place your order.
Mail Eligible Returns To:
My Naava Soul
705 Priscilla St.
Salisbury, MD 21804